Air Quality and Health Risk Modeling and Noise Studies for large Transportation Projects and large Utility Projects.
- The California High Speed Rail Project in California (Burbank to Los Angeles and Los Angeles to Anaheim Segments).
- The Los Angeles Union Station New Construction Project
- The High Desert Palmdale to Victorville, California – first U.S. EPA Conformity Modeling and Risk Analysis, Large Transportation Project
- The LAMETRO Transportation Authority I5/I605 Freeway Project
- The LAMETRO Transportation Authority I405 South Freeway Project
- Sunrise Powerlink Transmission Line Construction – Air Quality Modeling and Construction Modeling, Imperial County to San Diego County – 18-months on-site construction air quality mitigation support
Large public funded transportation and utility projects require performance of Environmental Impact Reports under CEQA and Or NEPA procedural requirements.
Large design prime engineering firms select ZMassociates to prepare the detailed Air Quality and Greenhouse Gas/Climate Change analysis, the Human Health Risk Analysis, Air Dispersion Modeling, and Noise studies for the proposed project alternatives.